Ergro Amin L
Improves flowering and fruit holding for better crops, higher yields. New from AG Nutrition, Ergro® Amin L is formulated with a high percentage of natural amino acids, fulvic acids, combined with essential plant nutrients. Fulvic acids in Ergro® Amin L enhance the effectiveness of the amino acids to increase cellular permeability for enhanced absorption of macro-and micronutrients throughout the plant.
- Helps plants absorb nutrients, increasing proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins and hormones.
- Improves flowering and fruit holding for better crops and higher yields.
- Promotes enzymatic activity and plant metabolism during transpiration and synthesis.
- Increases cell permeability and assimilation of nutrients.
- Increases resistance to stress, generating stronger and more vigorous plants.
- Stimulates chlorophyll activity, increasing photosynthesis while generating a better root system for enhanced nutrient uptake.
- Applied via foliar application, Ergro® Amin L acts quickly, yet can also be added to the soil, for stronger, more resilient plants.
- Increases pollination and flower fecundation for better quality fruits.
- Enhances accumulation of sugars and starches.
- Balances hydric levels during humid or dry conditions.
- Helps prevent freeze damage.
- Enhances the effects of natural hormone regulators like gibberellic acid.
Mode of Action
- As basic protein compounds, amino acids respond during growing, flowering or fructification, or in times of stress caused by extreme weather changes or illnesses.
- These amino acids bind with metals (chelates), penetrating plants and transporting micronutrients.
- Organic proteins are formed by the amino acids, which are then efficiently absorbed by the plant.