Hydro Ergro® Set
- Fertilizer additive designed to be applied to the soil to optimize initial fertilization.
- Recommended for all agricultural crops.
- Conditioned with an organic fertilizer (organic hydrocolloids), Hydro Ergro Set has the organic nourishment while retaining water availability for when the crop needs it.
- Formulated with chemical, organic and biological ingredients, and enriched with organic substances, Hydro Ergro Set contains fulvic acids from vegetal origin, considered the best organic matter available.
- Recommended for rain crops and in sandy soils, but can be used in all crops.
- Hydro Ergro Set is designed to be mixed with all types of granular soil fertilizers.
- Facilitates the nutrient absorption through the roots.
- Designed to be applied in the first soil fertilization, generating the maximum uptake of nutrients and water.
- Absorbs water many times its weight and releases it relative to the crop’s needs, so plants avoid stress, due to an over- or under-abundance of water.
- Activates and conditions soil fertilizers, making them easier to assimilate. In addition, it has chelating agents that capture and transport nutrients within the plant.
- Promotes better rooting and penetration of pivot roots while generating more absorbent root hairs for better nutrition.
- Provides organic matter and increases microbial flora, making the soil more soft, creating a better environment for nutrient transport.
- Enhances the take up of nutrients, generating humidity bulbs ideal for root exploration.
- Helps plants withstand adverse conditions, such as damage by disease, illness and weather conditions, for strong, healthy plants.
- Generates a better germination of the seeds, and more uniform plant emerging.
- Enhances the soil structure.
- Better plant development, better flowering, and better fruit formation.
Mode of Action
- Hydro Ergro® Set is impregnated in an inert granular, compatible with the size of granular fertilizers.
- Its double-action formulation combines an immediate effect upon contact with the soil humidity with a slow-release action that gradually releases ingredients in liquid form.
- At the time Hydro Ergro Set gets hydrated, it keeps the fertilizer, releasing it slowly.
- As nutrients (native and added) become available for assimilation, Hydro Ergro® Set helps plants absorb them.
- Hydro Ergro® Set is available at the rizosphere, allowing nutrient take up through plant and foliar areas.
- The content of fulvic acids facilitate a quick response within the plants.
- Acidic pH helps avoid pathogenic organisms at the root level.
- Improves effectiveness of insecticides and fungicides.
- Works very well in acidic and alkaline soils.
- Note: when mixed with urea, apply immediately; do not store the mixture of Hydro Ergro® Set with urea, as this mixture is very hygroscopic. If used with capsuled or slowrelease urea, there is no reaction.